ERASMUS+ provides higher education institution students with the possibility of acquiring international experience and knowledge by studying in one of the partner higher education institutions.
Objectives of the study mobility are:
– to give students the opportunity to spend a certain period of study while studying at a higher education institution in another Member State;
– to enable students to gain valuable academic, linguistic and cultural experience while studying in other European countries;
– to promote cooperation among higher education institutions and to improve the study environment of the accepting higher education institutions;
– to encourage development of well qualified and internationally experienced young people – future professionals.
The following persons are eligible for ERASMUS+ studies:
– full-time and part-time students at the 2nd study year,
– students without study and financial debts,
– with good foreign language knowledge and specifically formulated goals for the study / internship period abroad.
Application form shall be filled in by April 15 in order to study in a foreign higher education institution in the next study year.
After nomination for studies a trilateral study contact will have to be filled in to be signed by the accepting university, the student and the College.
Signature of the accepting university on the contract serves as confirmation of the guaranteed study opportunities for the student.
Then a financial contract shall be prepared and signed by the student and the College, and it shall be confirmed by the Chief Accountant of the College.
The study period may last from 3 to 12 months.
If you wish to receive a Europass Mobility Document, you must inform the ERASMUS + Coordinator in advance.
Before going abroad, students must arrange for an EHIC card.
Erasmus+ program gives the students the opportunity to receive scholarships on the basis of competition and to spend officially recognized study time in foreign partner universities.
The scholarships are intended to help covering the costs related to studying abroad.
Erasmus+ program emphasizes that it provides only part of the funds, needed for the covering of mobility costs. The student must ensure additional funding in advance.
The permitted scholarship limits for the mobility Erasmus+ program for all program countries have been determined by the European Commission.
The students, who have already participated in the study or internship mobility before and have received the Erasmus scholarship in the Life Long Learning program (2007-2014) shall be eligible for the ERASMUS+ scholarships as well.
The following conditions shall be met in case of repeated mobility in Erasmus+ program:
– If Erasmus + mobility takes place at the same level of study where the student has previously received an Erasmus scholarships, then the total duration of the mobility at this level of study must not exceed 12 months (calculating the total mobility of studies and internships, including the duration of mobility within Erasmus and Erasmus +);
– Several periods of study mobility and internships mobility are allowed at the one level of study, but their total duration in one study level may not exceed 12 months;
– The minimum period of one study mobility in Erasmus+ program is 3 months, maximum – 12 months in one study level.
The scholarship rate applicable in accordance with Erasmus+ guidelines:
EUR 520 per month – 1st group of countries (Denmark, Iceland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom, Liechtenstein, Norway);
EUR 470 per month – 2nd group of countries (Austria, Belgium, France, Italy, Malta, Germany, Greece, Spain, Cyprus, Netherlands, Portugal);
EUR 420 per month – 3rd group of countries (Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Macedonia).
Participants of the study mobility program, who have been granted the status of a low-income or poor person, may receive additional funding of EUR 100 per each month of mobility.
OLS (Online Linguistic Support)
Students must undertake assessment of their language skills at the Online Linguistic Support (OLS) site.
Those, who will wish to improve their language skills, will be offered the opportunity to learn languages in online courses. Various vocabulary supplementing, reading, understanding, grammar, pronunciation tasks, online lessons with lecturers, forums, as well as advice from previous Erasmus + participants are available within the framework of the course. Online linguistic support is currently available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Dutch.