1. In order to apply please prepare the following application documents:
– a copy of the document attesting to completion of secondary education;
– copy of passport;
– three photos (3×4);
– English language certificate.
2. During the online application procedure, you will need to upload all the mentioned documents in point 1.
All of the documents listened above may be submitted in electronic form
or sent by registered post to or presented in person to the College of Law.
3. After the online registration, you will have a short online language test.
4. After a successfully passed language test, the applicant shall pay the application fee, which is non-refundable as well as payment for the document verification in the Academic Information Centre. The invoice will be issued by the College of Law (e-mail: email@example.com).
5. The applicants are requested to pass an online interview on ZOOM meeting platform and the education document copies are submitted for the verification. Applicants will be required to pass a video online interview on ZOOM platform after the total payment (registration fee and payment for document verification) is received. After a positive online interview, applicants’ education document copies will be submitted to the Academic Information Centre for verification. This procedure can take up to 4 weeks, for additional fee (point 4).
6. Applicants will have to send notarized copies of all education documents (secondary education, Bachelor’s and Master’s degree certificates with transcripts) via courier service or the regular mail to the College of Law (e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org). After the College of Law has received an approval of applicant education documents from the Academic Information Centre, the applicant will be required to send all the notarized education document copies to the College of Law. Afterwards a study agreement will be prepared and sent to the applicant. The agreement will have to be signed and sent back to the College of Law (Address: Kronvalda Bulv. 1A, Riga, LV-1010).
7. The tuition fee per year EUR 2700. The applicant who is a non-EU citizen shall transfer the tuition fee for the first study year in a full amount. EU citizens can pay tuition fee in 2 or more instalments.
The College of Law will issue the invitation for the student only after receiving the tuition fees. Citizens of Non-EU/EEA require a residence permit and visa to enter the Republic of Latvia if the stay in the Republic of Latvia will exceed 90 days within a 6-month period. After the applicant has been accepted for studies at the College of Law, paid tuition fee for the first study year, the College of Law will prepare the documentation needed for the application process for a Temporary Residence Permit/visa.