Young lawyer school
If you wish to:
- gain knowledge on legal matters;
- study law after graduation from high school;
- become familiar with the professions of the attorney, notary, prosecutor and other representatives of the judicial sector,
- meet professional lawyers and legal specialists,
- visit various law enforcement authorities;
- gain new friends with similar interests,
… then the Young lawyer school of the College of Law will help you to implement these intentions!
Students of the Young lawyer school at the Open Door Day
(05.04.2016) together with guest speakers
At the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia on 13.12.2013.
(photo credit: R. Inkēns, Chancery of Saeima)
First lesson of the Young lawyer school in Riga, 14.10.2008
Meeting with Dzintars Rasnačs, the Secretary of the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia